IP address 192.168.1.1
Click the button below to enter the IP router admin 192.168.1.1
1. How to log in 192.168.1.1 ?
Follow these simple steps to login to your Router with 192.168.1.1 IP address.
1. Open a web browser and go to http://192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.1 in your browser's URL bar.
Click continue to go to 192.168.1.1 (Insecure)
2. A login page will appear asking you to enter your login username and password.
3. Enter username and password in the specified fields.
4. You will now login to your router's Admin Panel.
2. What is this IP address 192.168.1.1 ?
192.168.1.1 is the Private IP address used as the default IP address on Netgear and D-Link routers. In case if there is another router on the same local network using the same default IP address, we can change that IP address through the router control panel.
3. What is default login information 192.168.1.1 ?
Most common default credentials for IP addresses 192.168.1.1 is Username: admin , Passwords: admin
Common IP Addresses