IP address Arris
To access the router admin page enter Arris Go to your browser's URL bar or click the box below.
1. How to log in ?
Follow these simple steps to login to Admin Router.
1. Connect the Router cable to your laptop or computer. Or use your wireless network.
Note: It is best to use a wired connection while setting up Router. This avoids the risk of being suddenly logged out when saving your changes.
2. Open the web browser of your choice and enter the Router's IP address. You can find the IP address on the back of your router.
3. Enter the username and password in the specified fields.
4. You will now be logged into your router's Admin Panel.
2. What is Router ?
is a WiFi router that is used by quite a lot of people around the world to broadcast network at home or at work...So we wrote this website to introduce you to the IPs that home Release works so you can easily log into your router's admin pages to reset your router. We will answer questions that you will often encounter.
3. What is the default login information of ?
The most common default credentials on router IPs Username: admin , Password: admin