IP address TP-Link
To access the router admin page enter TP-Link Go to your browser's URL bar or click the box below.
1. How to log in TP-Link ?
Follow these simple steps to login to your Router with TP-Link IP address.
1. Open a web browser and go to http://TP-Link or TP-Link in your browser's URL bar.
2. A login page will appear asking you to enter your login username and password.
3. Enter username and password in the specified fields.
4. You will now login to your router's Admin Panel.
2. What is this IP address TP-Link ?
TP-Link is the Private IP address used as the default IP address on Netgear and D-Link routers. In case if there is another router on the same local network using the same default IP address, we can change that IP address through the router control panel.
3. What is default login information TP-Link ?
Most common default credentials for IP addresses TP-Link is Username: admin , Passwords: admin