IP address 10.0.0.1
Click the button below to enter the IP router's admin 10.0.0.1
1. How to log in 10.0.0.1 ?
Follow these simple steps to login to your Router with 10.0.0.1 IP address.
1. Open a web browser and go to http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 in your browser's URL bar.
2. A login page will appear asking you to enter your login username and password.
3. Enter username and password in the specified fields.
4. You will now login to your router's Admin Panel.
2. What is this IP address 10.0.0.1 ?
10.0.0.1 is the Private IP address used as the default IP address on Netgear and D-Link routers. In case if there is another router on the same local network using the same default IP address, we can change that IP address through the router control panel.
3. What is default login information 10.0.0.1 ?
Most common default credentials for IP addresses 10.0.0.1 is Username: admin , Passwords: adminCommon IP Addresses