IP address 192.168.123.254
To access the router admin page enter 192.168.123.254 Go to your browser's URL bar or click the box below.
Instructions on how to log in 192.168.123.254 to manage routers and wifi modems ?
To log in to the admin page of your router or wifi modem, you can follow these steps:
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge) on your device and access the IP address http://192.168.123.254 on the address bar.
- Enter the corresponding username and password in the respective fields. Default login information can be found in the manual or on the router body.
After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to the management page of the router or wifi modem. At this point, you can change the configuration of network settings such as network name, password, DHCP settings, VPN settings...
Users should also note that the login process may vary depending on the manufacturer and model of your wifi router or modem.
Note: If you have difficulty logging in, please refer to the manufacturer's documentation or contact your internet service provider for assistance as soon as possible.
IP address 192.168.123.254 What is it ?
IP Address 192.168.123.254 is an IP address belonging to class C of IPv4 networks, commonly used in local area networks (LAN). This IP is in the IP address range of the form 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.255.255,
In a local network environment, users can access the administration interface of devices with IP addresses 192.168.123.254 by entering this address into your web browser.
However, users need to ensure that you are connected to the LAN containing the device with this IP address. Once you have access to the administration interface, you can perform optional installation, security, and network management tasks.
What is 192.168.123.254 used for ?
IP Address 192.168.123.254 is the default gateway for your wireless router or ADSL modem. This is one of the common addresses and users can modify this address.
Although the default port is 80, if modified, users need to write the complete access address.
By accessing this address on the browser, users can manage and configure router options such as IP Qos, DNS, proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options. security, MAC settings, WPS, DSL, WLAN, PPPOE, DHCP...
Instructions for operations 192.168.123.254
After understanding the information about 192.168.123.254, below are the most basic operations with this IP that you need to know:
Instructions on how to reset your router's username and password
- Connect your computer or device to the router via a wired network connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- Open a web browser (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge) on your device.
- Enter your home router's IP address into the browser's address bar. The default IP address of the router can be found in the manual or on the router body.
- The router's login page will appear, asking you to enter your username and password to log in to the router's management interface.
- Enter the default username and password written in the manual or on the router body, usually Username: admin, Password: admin.
- After successful login, search the router's management interface for options to change the username and password. This information can be found in user management or security settings.
- Enter your new username and password and save the changes.
How to modify wireless WIFI password and wireless network name
- Connect to the WiFi network using the current network name and password
- Open a browser and access the router's admin page using the IP address 192.168.123.254 or 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the router's login name and password (usually admin for both).
- Go to the section to change WiFi password in the WiFi network management and security section.
- Enter a new password with more complexity including letters, numbers and special characters and then click Save.
- Go to the section to change the WiFi network name (SSID). Change the SSID with the new network name and then click Save.
The above is useful information about 192.168.123.254. Hopefully this article has helped you understand clearly what this IP is as well as how to log in and change information very quickly and simply!