IP address 10.0.0.1
To access the router admin page enter 10.0.0.1 Go to your browser's URL bar or click the box below.
Instructions for accessing wifi 10.0.0.1 piso wifi
To access piso wifi with IP address 10.0.0.1, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to piso wifi network
- Open the web browser on your device and enter the IP address 10.0.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter username and password to log in to the management interface of piso wifi
- After successfully logging in, you will be able to configure and manage the network settings of piso wifi, including setting wifi password, checking connection and managing devices connected to the wifi network.
What is IP address 10.0.0.1 ?
10.0.0.1 is the default IP address of some network devices, including Piso Wifi devices. Piso Wifi is a type of system that provides wireless Internet services for mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Currently, this device is often used in cafes, restaurants or other public areas to provide wifi services to customers. To help you understand more about this IP, please follow the article below!
10.0.0.1 piso wifi is an IP address used to access the management interface of some network devices, such as routers or modems. Piso wifi is often used to provide public or paid wifi services.
When accessing the IP address 10.0.0.1, users can configure and manage network settings, including setting wifi passwords, checking connections and managing devices connected to the wifi network.
Details on how to restore factory settings of the router using 10.0.0.1 as the login address
Use IP address 10.0.0.1 to log in to the router's admin page
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address 10.0.0.1 into the address bar correctly
- Enter the username and password to log in to the router's admin page. If the default username and password don't work, you can try other options like root, user, or check your router manufacturer's documentation for the correct login information.
- After successfully logging in, the system will move to the router's administration page. Here, you can see the menu bar on the left, click Gateway, continue to select Connection then Wi-Fi.
- After you click on Wi-Fi click EDIT
- Enter your router's current password (usually the default password) and then enter the new password you want to set. Confirm the new password and save changes.
- In case some misconfiguration occurred in your previous session, you may perform reset your gateway to its factory default settings. To reset your router configuration to its default settings unplug your router power and press the small “reset” button at the back of it for about 10 seconds. Once the lights at the front of router starts blinking it means the modem has successfully reset.
How to reset the router 10.0.0.1
If you accidentally change your password and forget your password. To reset the default password, follow these steps:
- Press the RESET button on the back of the Modem Router
Some WiFi Modems have a Reset button behind the cord plug. This button helps you reinstall your WiFi Modem from the beginning.
You just need to press the Reset button and hold for 30 seconds.